PENGARUH PENGALAMAN KERJA DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI

Heriyanto Heriyanto

Abstract


The results showed that work experience and motivation had a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees in the Development Section of the East Kutai Regency Secretariat. Based on the results of the determination coefficient that the relationship of variable Y (performance) is strongly influenced by variables X1 (work experience) and X2 (motivation) of 91.9% and the remaining 8.1% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. Partial test of work experience variables (X1) on employee performance (Y) based on the results of the analysis obtained t count of 9.8886 with significant (0.00 <0.05) so that there is a positive and significant influence between work experience and employee performance and motivation variable (X2) on performance employees (Y) based on the results of the analysis obtained t count value of 3.139 has a positive and significant effect this can be seen from the significant value (0.003 <0.05) which means that if motivation is increased then the performance of employees will increase. The partial test results show that the most dominant work experience variables affect the performance of employees in the Development Section of the East Kutai Regency Secretariat.\

Keywords


Work Experience, Motivation and Employee Performance

Full Text:

pdf

References


Abdul Hakim, 2000, Statistik Induktif untuk ekonomi dan Bisnis, Ekonomika, Yogyakarta.

Ahmadi & Supriyono Widodo. 2004. Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.

Arep Ishak dan Tanjung Hendrik. 2002. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Penerbit Universitas Trisakti. Jakarta.

Ghozali, Imam, 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS, Edisi Keempat, Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hadi, Sutrisno. 2001. Metode Research, Jilid I, ANDI: Yogyakarta.

Hasibuan, Takiyuddin, 2003. Pengaruh Informasi Akuntansi Terhadap Keputusan Pemberian Fasilitas Kredit Modal Kerja Pada Bank Bumiputera Cabang Medan. Tesis S2. Program Pascasarjana, Universitas Sumatera Utara.

Moeheriono. 2009. Pengkuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Bogor : Ghalia Indonesia.

Sugiyono. 2003. Metode Penelitian Admnistrasi, Alfabeta Bandung.

Sugiyono. 2009. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Siswanto B. 2002. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31293/ddk.v39i2.3985

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.