PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN POLI UMUM PADA KLINIK SUKAMAJU TAPOS DEPOK

ROSENTO SENTO ROSENTO

Abstract


ABSTRACT

 

Service is an activity to serve customer needs. Companies engaged in products or services can provide the best service so that they can provide satisfaction to customers. The research objective was to find out how much influence the service had on customer aging at the Primary Outpatient Clinic of Sukamaju Tapos Depok. This research is a quantitative study with data calculation using SPSS version 16. The population taken is the average data of patient visits in a day, namely 79 patients. The sample in this study was 65 samples using the random sampling method. The research instrument used a questionnaire with a total of 30 (thirty) statement items. Based on data analysis, the results of the study on a correlation coefficient of 0.872 indicate that service quality has a strong relationship with customer satisfaction. From the determination coefficient test, it was found that the contribution of service variables to patient satisfaction was 79.4% and the remaining 20.6% was influenced by other variables not examined by the author. The simple regression results obtained 13,878 showed good with unidirectional constants and it can be concluded that the effect of service quality on satisfaction at the Sukamaju clinic has a significant effect.

 

Keywords: Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction.


Full Text:

PDF

References


REFERENSI

Ade Risma, S. (2019). Pengaruh Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada Klinik Fisioterapi Sasana Husada Kyai Maja Jakarta Selatan, 1, 7–10. Retrieved from https://repository.bsi.ac.id/index.php/repo/viewitem/21683

Ariyanto. M, D. (2020). Pengaruh kinerja pegawai dan mutu pelayanan kesehatan terhadap tingkat kepuasan pasien di puskesmas pasar muara bungo, 4(1), 92–102.

Chinintya, D. P., & Manalu, P. (2020). Kepuasan Pasien BPJS Kesehatan pada Pelayanan Kesehatan di Klinik Haji Medan Mabar. Jurnal Kesehatan Global, 3(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.33085/jkg.v3i1.4527

Donni, & Priansha, J. (2017). Manajemen Sekretaris Perkantoran. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

Mukarom, Wijayalaksana, Z. D., & Muhibudin. (2015). Manajemen Pelayanan Publik. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

Nasrudin, E. (2015). Manjemen Pelayanan Publik. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.

Rahman, A., Yuniarti, P., & Aprilia, D. (2020). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Pt Setya Kuliner Mandiri Jagakarsa Jakarta Selatan. JITK (Jurnal Ilmu Pengetahuan Dan Teknologi Komputer), 5(2), 191–196. https://doi.org/10.33480/jitk.v5i2.1098

Siregar, S. (2015). Statistika Terapan Untuk Perguruan Tinggi. Prenada Media Grup.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian -Kuantitatif,Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: ALFABETA.

Wijayanti, D. ., & Sasongko. (2017). KEPATUHAN DALAM MEMBAYAR WAJIB PAJAK (Studi Wajib Pajak Pada Masyarakat dikelurahan Panjang Kecamatan Lawyen Surakarta), 1, 308–325.

Yuliantari Kartika, & Nurhidayati. (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Pada Fish Streat Cabang Tebet, II(1), 69–75.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31293/rjabm.v5i1.5530

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 RJABM (Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management)



 

 

Creative Commons License
RJABM (Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.