PENGARUH GPM, DER DAN EPS TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PT. ADHI KARYA (PERSEROAN), TBK YANG TERCATAT DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

Rudi Rudi Sanjaya

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of Gross Profit Margin, Debt to Equity Ratio and Earning Per Share on stock prices at PT Adhi Karya Tbk period 2013-2020. The data collection method used in this study is secondary data. The type of data used in writing this thesis is quantitative data, namely the financial statements of PT Adhi Karya Tbk period 2013-2020. Financial statement management uses IMB SPSS version 22. The data analysis methods used in this research are financial ratio analysis, descriptive analysis, classical assumption test, model feasibility test, and causality effect test. From the results of the study it can be concluded that GPM (X1) partially has a significant effect on stock prices (Y), while DER (X2) and EPS (X3) partially have no significant effect on stock prices (Y). From the results of the F test, GPM, DER and EPS simultaneously have a significant effect on stock prices. And based on the coefficient of determination test shows a value of 0.727 which explains that GPM, DER and EPS affect stock prices by 72.7% while the remaining 27.3% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Keywords


GPM, DER, EPS and Harga Saham

Full Text:

PDF

References


Baihaqi, B. (2019). Pengaruh Return On Equity (ROE), Gross Profit Margin (GPM) dan Pertumbuhan Penjualan Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan SubSektor Otomotif dan Komponen yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2013 – 2017.

Bodie, Kane, & Marcus. (2014). Investment. Tenth Edition. New York: McGraw- Hill Education.

Darmadji, Tjiptono dkk. (2015). Pasar Modal di Indonesia Pendekatan Tanya Jawab. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Fahmi, I. (2014) Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Fahmi, I. (2015) Pengantar Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi. Cetakan ke 1.

Bandung: Alfabeta.

Fatimah. L. S. (2018). Pengaruh Return On Asset (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE) dan Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) Terhadap Harga Saham Syariah Perusahaan yang Terdaftar di Jakarta Islamic Indek (JII) Tahun 2015 – 2017. Skripsi Perbankan Syariah. Universitas Islam Negeri Raden Intan.

Ferdinand, A. 2014. Metode Penelitian Manajemen Buku Edisi 5

Ghazali, Imam. (2013). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS

Update PLS Regresi. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponogoro

Hery. (2016). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Edisi 1. Yogyakarta: Center For Academic Publishing Services.

Oktavian. R (2019). Pengaruh Earning Per Share dan Dividen Per Share Terhadap Harga Saham PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Periode 2010-2014. Jurnal Sekuritas. Vol 2(2). (156-171). ISSN 2581-2777.

Rahayu, K.P & Sanjaya, R. (2021). Pengaruh LDR dan BOPO Terhadap ROA pada PT Bank Mega Tbk yang Tercatat Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Jurnal Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management (RJABM) Volume 5 No.2.

Sanjaya, R. 2019. The Influence of Ratio Analysis to The Dividend Payout Ratio and Its Impact on The Value of The Company Listed On The Malaysia Stock Exchange. Economic & Accounting Journal, Vol. 2 (2) (95-103), Universitas Pamulang.

Sanjaya, R. 2020. The Impact of Source and Use of Funds on Liquidity at PT. Mustika Ratu Tbk. Jurnal SEKURITAS (Saham, Ekonomi, Keuangan dan Investasi), Vol. 3 (2) (158-165).

Sanjaya, R. & Rahayu, K.P. 2020. The Influence of Fundamental Factors and Macroeconomics Against Dividend Payout Ratio and Company Value in LQ45 Non-Banking Registered Companies on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Journal of Research in Business, Economics, and Education, Vol. 2 (5) (1053-1065).

Sanjaya, R. & Rahayu, K.P. 2020. The Influence of Fundamental Factors of Macroeconomics Against Price Earning-Ratio through Dividend Payout Ratio for LQ. 45 Non-Banking Companies. Jurnal SEKURITAS (Saham, Ekonomi, Keuangan dan Investasi), Vol. 4 (1) (80-95).

Sujarweni, V. Wiratna. 2017. Analisis Laporan Keuangan : Teori, Aplikasi, & Hasil Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, CV.

https://properti.kompas.com/read/2021/04/26/ www.adhi.co.id

www.idx.co.id




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31293/rjabm.v6i1.6349

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 RJABM (Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management)



 

 

Creative Commons License
RJABM (Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.