KONTRIBUSI PAJAK REKLAME DAN PAJAK PERHOTELAN TERHADAP PENDAPATAN ASLI DAERAH KABUPATEN KUTAI BARAT

Helmi - -

Abstract


This study aimed to determine the contribution of advertisement tax and hospitality tax on revenue West Kutai. As this study were analyzed using multiple linear regression analysis models were performed with SPSS version 11.5 software with data retrieval based on secondary data advertisement tax, hotel tax and local revenues from the Department of Revenue West Kutai District 2003 to 2011.

Based on the model of multiple linear regression analysis showed that the independent variable (advertisement tax and motel tax) together give a significant effect on revenue as it shows that the probability of the F-statistic value is smaller than the significance level used (0.032 <0, 05).

The largeR-squared (R2) of 0.682 is obtained show that the model can explain the strong association between exogenous variables (advertisement tax and hotel tax) on endogenous variables (revenue) of 68.2 percent. The remaining 31.8 percent is influenced by other variables that are outside of this equation. Advertisement tax has significant influence but not on revenue because it shows that the probability of the t-statistic greater than the significance level used is (0.078> 0.05). Furthermore hospitality tax also has a significant influence but not on revenue because it shows that the probability value of t-statistic greater than the significance level used is (0.867>0.05).    

Keywords


Advertising Tax, Tax Hospitality and Local Revenue

Full Text:

PDF

References


,2006, Kutai Barat Dalam Angka 2006 Kabupaten Kutai Barat.

,2006, Rencana Pembangunan Jangka Menengah Daerah Kabupaten Kutai Barat, 2001-2006.

,2006, Profil Infrastruktur Kabupaten Kutai Barat, Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Kabupaten Kutai Barat.

Atep Adya Brata Dan Bambang Trihartanto, 2004, Kekuasaan Pengelolaan Keuangan Negara/Daerah, Elex Media Komputindo, Jakarta.

Bambang Prakoso, Kesit. 2003. Pajak dan Retribusi Daerah, Cetakan Pertama, UII Pres Yogyakarta.

Brata Kusumah, 2002, Otonomi Penyelenggaraan Pemerintah Daerah, Gramedia Pustaka Utama,Jakarta.

Devas, 1989, Keuangan Pemerintah Daerah Di Indonesia, UI Pres, Jakarta.

Gaspersz, Vincent, 1990. Analisis Kuantitatif Untuk Perencanaan, Tarsito, Bandung.

Hakim, Abdul, 2004. Ekonomi Pembangunan Indonesia, Yogyakarta.

Halim, Abdul, 2001. Manajemen Keuangan Daerah, UPP AMP YKPN, Yogyakarta.

Hasan, Iqbal, 2001. Pokok-Pokok Materi Statistik Statistik 2, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

__________, 2004. Analisis Data Penelitian Dengan Statistik, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Mardiasmo. 2002. Otonomi dan Manajemen Keuangan Daerah, Penerbit Andi, Yogyakarta.

Sugiyono, 1997, Statistic UntukPenelitian, Alfabeta,Bandung.

Sugiyono,2006, Statistic UntukPenelitianJilid II, Alfabeta,Bandung.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.