PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA ANJANI CATERING DI TENGGARONG

Adi Yatma .

Abstract


Adi Yatma, 2013, Service Quality Analysis Product Quality Influence Consumer Decision Against Using Anjani Catering Services In Tenggarong, under the guidance of Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Robin Mardiana.

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of product quality and service quality on consumer decision choosing Anjani Catering services in Tenggarong.

Basic theory used is the Marketing Management by using a multiple linear regression analysis with 30 samples.

The results showed:

1. Corelatian value (R) of 0.857, which means the variable quality of product and service quality has a very close relationship to consumer decision choosing Anjani Catering services in Tenggarong it also means that the independent variable variable product quality and service quality can be used as an estimator of the decision of consumers choose Catering services in Tenggarong Anjani. 0.734 indicates that the variable quality of product and service quality have an influence on consumer decision choosing Anjani Catering services in Tenggarong (Y) of 73.4%, while the remaining 26.6% influenced by other variables not included in this study

2. F value calculation 37.199> F table 2.15 and 0.000 significance <0.05, which means also jointly variable product quality and service quality has a significant influence on consumer decision choosing Anjani Catering services in Tenggarong. Thus, the hypothesis put forward is suspected that factors of product quality and service quality jointly influence the consumer decision choosing Anjani Catering services in Tenggarong, accepted.

3.  Logistic regression calculation Y = 0.330 + 0.340 X1 + 0.566 X2

4. Standdarized beta coeficient value variable product quality 0.338, smaller than the beta coeficient standadrized variable service quality 0.653, so the hypothesis that states alleged dominant influence on product quality consumer decision choosing Anjani Catering services in Tenggarong (Y) is rejected.

 

Keywords: Quality Products, Quality Service - Consumer Decision


Full Text:

PDF DOC

References


Alma, Buchari, 2002, Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran jasa, Cetakan ke lima, Alfabeta, Bandung

Asri, Marwan, Marketing, 2001, Unit Penerbit Dan Percetakan AMP YKPN, Cetakan ketiga, Yogyakarta

Assauri, Sofyan, 2004, Manajemen Pemasaran, Dasar Konsep dan Strategi, Edisi 1, Cetakan ketujuh, PT Raja Grafindo Pustaka, Jakarta

Caspeerez, Vincent 2002, Manajemen Kualitas dalam Industri Jasa. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Cetakan I, Jakarta

Charles W. Lamb, Joseph F. Hair, Carl Mc Daniel, 2001, Pemasaran, Edisi Pertama, Jilid 1, Salemba Empat Jakarta

Husain umar, 2000, Riset Pemasaran Dan Perilaku Konsumen, Gramedia Pustaka, Jakarta,

James Engel, F. Roger D. Black Well dan Paul W. Miniard. 2000.. Prilaku Konsumen (Alih Bahasa Drs. FX Buditanto) Edisi ke enam. Bina Rupa Aksara Jakarta

Kotler, Philip, 2007, Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi Bahasa Indonesia, Jilid I,II Edisi kesebelas, Indeks, Jakarta.

__________, Principles of Marketing, 2003, Prentice Hall, Englewood, New Jersey

Loudon dan Bitta . .1994. Consumer Behavior (Concept And Aplication) Third Edition, MC. Graw Hill Book Company Singapore

]Rambat Lupiyoadi, 2001, Manajemen Pemsaran Jasa. International Edition. Mg. Grawa – Hill Book Co.

Ratih, Hurriyati, 2005, Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen, Alfabeta, Bandung

Rihard L Oliver. 2001, Satisfaction, A Behavioral Perspective on The Consumer” International Edition. Mg. Grawa – Hill Book Co

Schiffman Leon G., Leslie Lazar Kanuk, 2000, Consumer Behaviour. Seventh Edition, Prentice Hall. International Inc. New Jersey

Stanton, William J, And Bukirk, 2000, Taktik Dan Strategi Pemasaran, Terjemahan DH Crulo, Arikha Media Cipta, Jakarta

Swastha, Basu dan Irawan, 2005, Manajemen Pemasaran Modern, Edisi Kedua, Cetakan Ke dua belas, Liberty Offset, Yogyakarta,

____________, 2007, Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi Kedua, Cetakan Ke enam belas, Liberty Offset, Yogyakarta

Tjiptono Fandy dan Anastasia Diana, 2000, Total Quality Management, Edisi Revisi, Andi Jogyakarta

____________, 2006, Pemasaran Jasa, Andi, Jogyakarta

Usman, Husaini & Purnomo Setiady Akbar, 2006, PengantarStatistik, Edisi Kedua, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta

Winardi .2001. Marketing dan Perilaku Konsumen, Penerbit, Tarsito Bandung


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.